Thursday, November 14, 2013

Goals--November 2013

Why didn't I think about this before? So what if it's the 14th of the month. These goals have been in my head all month and I've been doing my best to follow a plan to get me there. It's time to put these ideas on paper online for the world to see. This way I will feel a little more inclined to be accountable for my goals. Each month my goals will be etched into the history of the information super highway forever and ever  until the end of time...or until Blogger goes belly up, then my goals will be lost forever much like my Myspace slideshows from RockYou! circa 2006. 

I will have to do more research into finding a daily log of exercise and food journaling. It would be hard to post a monthly log of what I ate and what exercise I did. Hmm I'll add that to my list of things to do. I can always pick back up with my Noom Weight loss coach or try Myfitnesspal. I know these applications do serve as food journals and calorie counters but Noom does not allow you to access history of your food journal. At least the free version doesn't. 

I have a habit of dreaming big and falling short so let's break this down month by month. Going forward, after this month, I will make a list of goals on the first and revisit them on the last day of the month to see how well I fared. 

Health & Weight Loss Goals for November 2013:


Daily

Drink 130 ounces of water
Consume at least 3 servings of vegetables
Get 7-8 hours of sleep each night
Eat as clean as possible
Use Noom to log all meals and snacks eaten

Weekly
Exercise 3 to 5 times for 30 minutes or more each session (Cardio)
Exercise at least 2 times (Strength training)
Dine out 1< time

General Goals for November
Get fitted for and begin using sleep apnea machine
Lose 8-10 lbs total



No comments:

Post a Comment